●NI电路设计软件的经济型套件: Multisim, Multisim MCU模块和Ultiboard
NI电路设计套装软件通过NI Multisim Power Pro、NI Ultiboard Power Pro和NI Multisim MCU模块，将捕捉、仿真和布局集成于一个工具链中，从而改善了设计过程。
NI Multisim 轻松捕捉的电路图随即便可接受模拟。 借助交互式仿真，NI Multisim虚拟仪器能够迅速查明电路行为，高级SPICE分析则展现出意义关键的基本设计特征。
该 NI Multisim MCU模块 可通过NI Multisim环境下的微控制器协同仿真，完成整个系统的验证。
NI Ultiboard 优化而成的灵活工具，可实现速度自动化或精确控制，从而有效地设计PCB。 与NI Multisim的集成帮助您轻而易举地将电路图转换为PCB；逆向和正向注释则保证了设计迭代的管理。您可以将完成的设计导为工业标准格式，如：可以构建原型的Gerber。
将NI LabVIEW或NI SignalExpress软件中的原型测量与NI Multisim仿真集成，便可完成设计流程并验证电路。
NI Circuit Design Suite Power Pro 12.0
Multisim is an industry-standard, best-in-class SPICE simulation environment. It is the cornerstone of the NI circuits teaching solution to build expertise through practical application in designing, prototyping, and testing electrical circuits.
National Instruments transforms the way engineers and scientists around the world design, prototype, and deploy systems for test, control, and embedded design applications. Using NI open graphical programming software and modular hardware, customers at more than 30,000 companies annually simplify development, increase productivity, and dramatically reduce time to market. From testing next-generation gaming systems to creating breakthrough medical devices, NI customers continuously develop innovative technologies that impact millions of people.
Benefits for Education
Developed for the educator who needs to teach all aspects of circuits and electronics, Multisim Education Edition provides the ability to seamlessly move students from theory to simulation to the lab. Regardless of the application area, the powerful environment offers the following benefits:
- Visualize and interact with circuit theory and equations
- Focus on course-specific concepts with SPICE simulation
- Transition to lab easier with seamless integration to NI hardware teaching platforms
- Facilitate student design projects in the same environment
Benefits for Circuit Design
Multisim Professional Edition provides the SPICE simulation and prototyping tools for reliable circuit design. Multisim has been optimized for usability to ensure domain experts and researchers can quickly realize their PCBs through:
- Improved designs earlier with accurate part selection
- Intuitive analysis and visualization of designs with simulation
- Rapid layout and routing with NI Ultiboard prototyping environment
- Simplified designs of NI hardware accessories
- Integrated prototype validation approach with NI LabVIEW
New Features in NI Multisim 12.0
The latest version of Multisim improves productivity for system design and circuits teaching with the addition of new SPICE models, NI and industry standard hardware connectors, analog and digital co-simulation, and usability enhancements.