Bitplane Imaris 7.4.2 (x86/x64) | 249 MB
Imaris is Biplane’s core software module that delivers all the necessary functionality for visualization, segmentation and interpretation of 3D and 4D microscopy datasets. Combining speed, precision and ease-of-use, Imaris provides a complete set of features for working with three- and four-dimensional multi-channel images of any size, from a few megabytes to multiple gigabytes in size. Conveniently load, process and visualize images acquired from almost any confocal and wide field microscope to gain new and groundbreaking insight from your image data.
Imaris allows visualization of original and derived data objects in a real time interactive manner so you can quickly make visual assessments of your experiments in 3D and 4D to discover relationships that are otherwise hidden. Its rendering quality, speed, precision and interactivity are unrivalled. With a large variety of segmentation options, Imaris provides you with the most effective tools to segment even the toughest datasets to identify, separate, and visualize individual objects and then utilize the Imaris MeasurementPro module to pull out the statistics.
Imaris includes features to communicate and share results convincingly: The "Snapshot" command is a convenient way to export any image view in a standard format that can be used for presentations and publications. The highly advanced “Key Frame Animator” allows intuitive creation of even the most complex movie from 3D and 4D scenes and allows those movies to be saved as a QuickTime or AVI file. The option to generate a QuickTime VR movie is also provided. No other software gives you so much control at so many levels.
* Visualize volume images and objects in real time using a rich selection of rendering modes.
* Automatically or manually identify objects based on morphology, intensity, size and many more parameters.
* Validate segmentation by superimposing objects on the original volume image.
* Interact dynamically with individual objects.
* Create the most impressive pictures and animations for your publication with just a few mouse clicks.