Windows x64 | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 14.12 MBMount cloud storage as local drive on Windows computers.
Mount cloud drive with CloudMounter right on your computer and work with it just the way you would with a local drive.
Easily connect to Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive in Explorer.
Windows Explorer IntegrationMap cloud storage as a network drive to manage online files same way you manage local ones.
Cloud ServicesReach for the clouds easily with CloudMounter! You can mount several Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive accounts at a time and one of each of them for free! There is no need to save any of online files to your computer, while still working with them as if they were saved locally.
Dropbox clientDropbox connect – mount cloud storage as a drive without having to install it on computer and saving files locally.
With CloudMounter you can upload files to Dropbox in the same way you usually move around local files in Explorer.
Mount Google DriveCloudMounter is an excellent Google Drive client as it allows you to map cloud drive as network drive so you can work with sheets and docs as if they were stored on your computer.
You can mount as many Google Drive accounts as needed and work with them is if they were stored locally, only you don’t have to save them on your computer.
Microsoft OneDriveConnect to OneDrive and upload files to OneDrive as easily as you copy and move files around your hard drive.
Mount this cloud storage as drive and work with it effortlessly and fast.
No need to save online files to your computer in order to manage them.
Release Notes:– Fixed: mounting virtual drives in RDP session.
– Fixed: an issue when the app can’t be run in a full-featured mode under multiple user accounts.
– Fixed: the display of the app’s icon in Notification Area when some themes are applied.
– Fixed: an issue when context menu can’t be closed when clicking outside the menu.
– Fixed: an issue with “Library not registered” error.
– Improved: the app checks the system for necessary components and installs them itself if needed.
System Requirements:– CloudMounter for Windows is fully compatible with Win 7 SP1 and newer (64-bit).
– Supported Languages: English, French, German, Swedish.