Windows x64 | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 500.02 MBCreate, iterate.
Substance Designer is the Ultimate 3D Material Authoring and Scan Processing Tool.
It has become the standard in the entertainment industry for PBR material authoring.
Material authoring– Create materials with full control and infinite variations.
– Edit complete texture sets instantly and produce Substance textures and MDL materials that will be directly handled in your renderer or game engine.
Scan Processing– Process scans thanks to filters and tools in an adapted to photogrammetry workflow.
– Substance Designer features a complete set of tools and filters including: Crop Tool, Color Equalizer Tool, Extract Channels filters (Multi-angle to Albedo, Multi-angle to Normal, Normal to Height), Smart Patch Clone Tool, Smart Auto Tile Tool.
Import a wide variety of content– Import procedural sbs and sbsar files, hand-painted images, photographs, scans and geometry (.
fbx & .
No need to worry about tiling, either – Substance Designer handles it automatically.
Real-Time Physically Based Viewport with Iray Path Tracing– Use the real-time PBR viewport to preview your work exactly as it appears in Unity and Unreal.
Match any other game engine via custom shaders.
– Create photo-realistic renders with Iray path-trace technology while working, embellish your work with Yebis post-production effects, and share portfolio-ready materials directly on ArtStation.
Node-Based Non-Destructive Workflow– Substance Designer features 4 graphs types: Tiling textures, MDL materials, Math Functions and Noise Editor.
Edit complete texture sets instantly with the procedural node-based non-linear workflow.
Want to change something while you’re working? Make changes to any previous step while keeping your current work intact.
Powerful generators, tools and filters– Combine a large number of pre-set filters and tools for Procedural and Hybrid Workflows.
– Access and modify the sources of all filters.
Integrated Full-Featured Bakers– Bake quickly and easily with a complete set of bakers.
Create non-uniform (non-square) bakes up to 8K resolution with Substance Designer.
– The bakers include: AO, normal, ID, height, curvature, position, polypaint, Bent Normals, Color Map, UV to SVG, Opacity Mask, Thickness, Transfered Texture, World Space Direction, World Space Normals.
Minimum Requirements:– OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 – (64 bit)– Memory: 8 GB RAM– Graphics: VRAM 2GB– DirectX: Version 11– Resolution: 1280px width (≥ 1 Mega Pixels)Recommended Requirements:– OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 – (64 bit)– Memory: 16 GB RAM– Graphics: VRAM 4GB– DirectX: Version 11– Resolution: 1920x1080pxSupported GPUs:– Intel HD 5000 / IRis Pro 6200 and above– NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 and above– NVIDIA Quadro K2000 and above– AMD Radeon HD 7000 and above– AMD Radeon Pro WX-serie / Pro Duo and above– AMD FirePro W-series / FirePro S-series and aboveLanguages Supported:– English, Japanese, Korean.