由Lynda com 公司出品的Lynda com 3DS Max 2011 Particle Effects教程，3DS Max 2011离子特效教程.
Lynda.com 3ds Max 2011: Particle Effects
English | H264 395 Kbps | 960 x 540 15 fps | MP3 96 Kbps | 729 MB
Genre: Video Training
In 3ds Max 2011: Particle Effects, Steve Nelle shows how to create a wide variety of particle special effects including smoke, water, and explosions. The course provides a detailed explanation of both event and non-event particle systems in 3ds Max, in addition to addressing the importance of a particle's material, the use of Space Warps and Deflectors, and creating fluid effects using MetaParticles. Six start-to-finish projects are also included in the course, which show practical techniques for creating ocean water for underwater scenes, mudslides, and more. Exercise files accompany the course.
* Controlling particle timing, quantity, and rotation
* Comparing particle system types, such as PArray, Super Spray, and more
* Using instanced particles to customize a particle's shape
* Understanding how to set up a particle flow
* Wiring PFlow operators and tests to change particle behavior
* Creating realistic-looking particles using maps
* Adding Gravity and Wind
* Using Space Warps like Vortex, Motor, and PBomb
* Making particles follow a path
* Spawning particles
* Creating realistic smoke