Digital Tutors出品的maya 2011 UV入门教程。一共12课时，共讲解了1小时15分钟，UV坐标对三维模型的贴图是十分重要的，通过此教程我们将学习maya是如何拆分UV和应用二维图像。
In this series of lessons we're going to take a look at the basics of working with UVs in Maya.
UVs and UV layouts are important aspects of creating textures for our 3d models. They let us tell Maya how to apply the 2d images we create. Having a good uv layout can really make a difference in speeding up texture creation and optimizing your results.
1. Introduction and Project Overview
2. Visual Guide to UVs
3. Basics of UVs in Maya
4. Using Planar Mapping
5. Spherical and Cylindrical Mapping
6. Projecting UVs based on cameras
7. Using Automatic UV Mapping
8. Editing UV layouts
9. Using multiple UV projections
10. Unfolding and Relaxing UVs
11. Transferring UV layouts
12. Creating UV Snapshots
Runtime: 1 hrs. 15 min.
Software: Maya 2010 and higher